Thursday, September 29, 2016

This Is Hilarious...

I'm dying to hear this post game BS from Gase and Co. 

Stupid penalties. Terrance Fede should be CUT tomorrow. 

Since Gase is benching people, the whole offense should be benched because they all suck. With 10 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, Miami ran 33 plays and has had the ball for 16 Minutes. They converted like 1 first down and AJ Green has more receiving yards than the entire offense. Wasn't Gase some sort of offensive genius or something? This offense has been anemic for the entire season with the exception of the 2nd half of the Patriots game. NOT. GONNA. CUT. IT.

Let's hear the excuses. "They are learning a new offense". How is the new offense working out for Philly? AND their rookie QB? You what what excuses are like right?

As of this writing, they have 1 less punt than they do points. 

And now Tannehill throws an INT. This team is laughable. 

Hey David Apollos! I agree with you! Time for Miami to move on from Tannehill. He clearly don't have it. He is a liability. I have seen the light!!

Originally, I thought Miami was a 2 year project. You can change that to 4 years because we need a QB. A couple real LBers AND CBs. RB. Some defensive ends because Wake and Williams are old, oh wait, Wake don't play much anyways even though he makes impact plays when he does, he still don't get more snaps. We need a TE. Some Guards. 

Only players that are worth a darn are Landry and Reshad Jones. Suh plays well on occasion but not worth his contract.

This team needs to be completely turned over. These guys can't be salvaged. They just plain suck. We are plagued by bad drafting and bad free agent moves from the past. Bad contracts. You name it, we suffer from it. 

All this false hope we have been talking about so far is complete BS. Who are we kidding? This team is hopeless. I wanted them to compete and I don't even get that on a weekly basis. Ask yourself, why do we watch this team? Why are we loyal? I honestly don't have the answer for myself. I'm done living in the glory days of Griese and Marino. That crap is the past. We are starting to sound like Cowboy fans talking about the 90's only in our case, it's worse because last time we mattered was the 70's. 

I'm done with this sorry excuse of a franchise. Until they start winning, they can count me out as a supporter of this pathetic crap they march out on the field on Sundays.








Sent from my iPad
Like This Article ? :

8 comments

avatar

I promise you; that all Adam Gase has to do is BENCH TANNEHILL and I doubt that we lose another game! You can call me on this. One thing for sure; if Gase stays with tannehill he is going to suffer much more humiliation. The dolphins mass should cease from supporting and buying tickets until tannehill is no longer under center.

avatar

I promise you; that all Adam Gase has to do is BENCH TANNEHILL and I doubt that we lose another game! You can call me on this. One thing for sure; if Gase stays with tannehill he is going to suffer much more humiliation. The dolphins mass should cease from supporting and buying tickets until tannehill is no longer under center.

avatar

CUT IMMEDIATELY =Dallas Thomas..Billy Turner... Bushrod...

avatar

Apollos is Omar Kelly in disguise.

avatar

The entire team is heartless and brainless. I've never seen a more incompetent effort in any professional sport. Pathetic doesn't cover it.

avatar

I head this one today. They looked and played like traffic cones!