Monday, August 29, 2016

Mike's corner:. Every year at this time there's hope

Just as usual the fans of every NFL team are all into the hopeful stage of the year, and who could blame them. I mean their   made some changes and some off the young players are due to step up and have great if not a stellar season. So that means the fans are thinking that a lot of their teams ifs are going to work out. I would like to hear from you, tell me what you think is going to work out for the Dolphins tell me what you think this season is going to bring us loyal fans. Good, bad or ugly, I have been a fan since I was 12 years old that was 1983 and Dan Marino was our rookie QB. The last few years have been really tough to endure no winning seasons, no play offs, a massive collapse at the end of seasons when it counts and play offs are on the line. Nothing personal with our old coach(won't mention his name) but I would have fired him and the GM when the Bully Gate. I've pretty much lost faith and need a shot of good fins talk. I will reply.

Like This Article ? :

4 comments

avatar

A really tough start to the season, three road in 4. All against playoff teams. I think 8-8 is a success with all the changes and player losses. I feel we finally have the right coach that will get us there. Defense needs a lot of work. I have been happy with Tannehill in the preseason. I feel, he will continue to impress, and get better throughout the season as he gets more comfortable with the Gase offense. Home Superbowl in 2020!!!

avatar
This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar

Wooton419, I really believe we will surprise the NFL this year, the way JAX did last year. I realize we have a brutal schedule, but it would not surprise me if we went 3-1 (2-2 for sure) in the first 4 games. I see (a very possible) 8 more wins, so 10 or 11 wins is possible. I am saying an under the radar 10-6 is doable with this great coaching staff, if we can stay reasonable healthy.

avatar

I think 8 wins maybe 9 are possible and that's also in part because Brady will be out for our meeting and buffalo got some injuries already. But regardless of that 9 wins would be BIG.