Sunday, October 22, 2017

Well...Damn...

Well, son of a bitch. What can I say?

I thought the Dolphins were dead in the water. Cutler went down and Moore came in and we score 17 unanswered points to win the game?

Our offense started to click. Our pace was faster. The urgency seemed to be up and the defense played with passion. 

Moore also seemed to be making better checks and protection calls than Cutler, I may be wrong but it was just an observation.

A QB controversy anyone?

I personally think Moore should be given the opportunity to start and let Cutler play backup for the year. This gives him more time to get his feet under him in case he is needed per an injury to Moore. The more time that passes, the more evident it becomes that missing training camp has hurt Cutler. Why wouldn't he want to collect 10 Million to hold a clip board? 

I believe this give the Dolphins the best chance to compete this year. I honestly don't think we win this game today with a Cutler at QB.

If you take a closer look at the interception by Moore, you can clearly see that it was Fasano's fault. His head never turned to look for the ball at all during his route. To me, that is on him, not on Moore. 

A QB controversy in Miami! Who would thunk it! All we need to do is keep our O-Line in somewhat decent condition and we are in pretty good shape!

Go Falcons! (Tonight) and Phins Up!! 

Sent from my iPad
Like This Article ? :

2 comments

avatar

Cutler will retire if benched

avatar

Carl: That wouldn't disappoint me one bit.