Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Surprise From Deion "Prime Time" Sanders To Jay Cutler

And an apology from Deion Sanders to Jay Cutler at halftime!
It went like this from "Prime Time":

Jay, I want to apologize to you. This is not your fault. This offense is atrocious. Watching it live, I now see this is bigger than you. Adam Gase must do something. It's too predictable, too simplistic. Jay I am sorry"

That made watching this joke of a team worth it!

How about this Coach: your receiver screens to Landry don't work, they haven't worked all year. Please bring an end to them! LOL

How about getting Williams and Drake in the game for some snaps? Ajayi hasn't done shit all year. Could be a good change of pace. Oh wait, never mind, that won't work, the O Line is garbage!

On a side note, I wonder if the NFL is regretting giving the Dolphins so many prime time games this year???
Like This Article ? :

5 comments

avatar

This is what happens when you dismiss someone in an insulting way.
Maxwell should have been treated better.

avatar

LOL David. I don't think that has anything to do with it. Gase has said publicly that players are making mental mistakes. So what I wonder is what can't these players get it? Why can't they understand the offense? Why does the O-Line make so many mistakes? Why can't the QB call out the right protections?

For reference, the Rams have a first year head coach and they have one of the best offenses in the league. This shit has to change.

I am so sick and tired of watching this piss poor excuse of a team. I wonder why I do sometimes.

It is absolutely ridiculous already. It is no wonder they can't fill their stadium for home games. Would you pay to go watch this shit?

avatar

LOL Phinsfan54zt. My point exactly! I'm watching teams like The Rams, Texans, and Bills with far less offensive talent than Miami play lights out offense. It's mind blowing

avatar

In the future I would forfeit any Thursday nite away games and any games against the ravens.

avatar

I live in Denmark, I can't believe I got up at 2.25 AM to watch this game 😂