Monday, October 17, 2016

Stunning victory for Dolphins.

The game was amazing, I was stunned, the Steelers were shocked. Talk about a trap game for a perennial contender with a pretty dam good QB.
The defense played well, pressure was there so the corners weren't exposed and they played well, both Lippett and Maxwell had a good day in fact Maxwell had great day covering an elite WR in Antonio Brown and the safeties got us two picks. kudos to the D, but especially the secondary, they more than competed they won their matchups.
But the really good story about this game was the 0 line and the running game, the only time we've won time of possession and helped our defense. Jay Ajayi was a beast the way he hit people and ran over people and carried people was truly amazing he he got 204 yards (anybody miss Daniel Thomas) he's very dangerous and not afraid to hit a hole or a LB.
So back to the 0 line,  they made a real difference, this is what our 0 line was supposed to look like from the start of the season. I sure hope they can stay healthy the rest of the season. I'm a Fin fan and I love my team win or loose and I hope this thing really turns around, it's been too long that we've been disappointed and hurting when we see a game. Go Fins!!!

Like This Article ? :

10 comments

avatar

It's lose, not loose.

avatar

It's lose, not loose.

avatar

Thanks Anthoony! Good luck in 6th grade!

avatar

Thank you english is my second language and sometimes I mess up. Pplus I broke the screen on my tablet and it sucks.

avatar

Do you Stoddar?

avatar

Do you Stoddar?

avatar

Thank you english is my second language and sometimes I mess up. Pplus I broke the screen on my tablet and it sucks.

avatar

Really classy, god bless you.

avatar

Really classy, god bless you.

avatar

Mike, with these Jekyll and Hyde Dolphins, you could have titled this Stunning Victory/Numbing Defeat! :)