Saturday, December 15, 2018

That Was Worth The Bengals-Colts Losses, & Anything Else Negative This Year!!!

Anytime we have a chance to beat a team that wins SB's because new rules have been written, or there is an asterisk after the score, plus just having Belichick as the HC, it's worth it.
I noticed no one is reading anymore. Whether it be my period of extreme inebriation, and again I don't drink so you can try figure it out, maybe have the guts to ask me(that's a laugh), or just assume I am one of the numbers of the epidemic that went round & round, you'd be wrong.  Or has everyone given up on the Dolphins?
My guess. Everyone went to other sites.  So as long as this is open I don't have to worry about criticism, agreement, ANYTHING!  I can just write what I really feel!!
6 Days Later:
Thanks Ted, Kenyan, & 9 other offensive players that didn't give up!!!
Tomorrows game against the Vikings will be tough without DBs....heck we have an entire squad on injured reserve, we rank 29th in Offense & Defense & we are still alive.
Truth be told, the game might be close, might not, I feel a low chance of us winning but will still be cheering from my computer chair.
All I truly hope happens at the end of this season is 2 things:
1) Keep Gase
2) Bring in someone strong as DC!!!  
Like This Article ? :