Sunday, May 20, 2018

Why I'm Over Interested in May.?.?.?

I wanted to explain why I still have this excitement/butterflies in my stomach weeks after the draft & months before preseason and the first game.
May 20th, Sunday evening.  Just under 2 weeks from the beginning of June.  I do not know the exact date, but we are supposed to be released from Suh's contract which I thought frees up around 17 million?.?.
I was curious if anyone has an inside track on what we might do?  Any opinions on what we should do?  Is all of it, or a good deal of it going to the draft class?  What do people think: should we get another back-up QB; another MLB/OLB/DT?  Or maybe even more CBs, or strong back-up OL?
No wrong answers because no one really knows (except for Vegas I guess) who will play well, who will disappoint, and who might.....have something else happen.
Like This Article ? :

7 comments

avatar

We're going to sign our draft picks and save the rest for injury replacements if needed.

avatar

from the dolphins front office :
We're going to sign our draft picks and save the rest for injury replacements if needed.

avatar

Farley999 -So are you trying to be funny or just being a smart ass?

avatar

maybe he was trying to be a funny smart ass, or a sunny fart ass, or a....runny fat ass, or an early bird that gets the worm. He was just faster than you man.

avatar

Not sure if you guys know but:
We are going to sign our draft picks and save the rest for injury replacements if needed.

avatar


Carl Leone, Thank Carl, LOL -

avatar

Draft class? The 2018 Draft? I have been watching spring MLB & the NBA playoffs. I completely missed it!?
Did we draft a QB or DT in the 1st round? We HAVE/NEED/REQUIRE a young QB to back-up Tan' because he is by far the most injury prone player in the league. He was only sacked 213 times in 77 games! That's only about 3 sacks per game. And he tears his ACL when a 300 pound man hits him in the knee with his helmet. So tired of the media slamming the Dolphins whenever, for pathetic reasons.
Tannehill is a gamer if I've ever seen one. He wants it too, you can tell by his actions. He's 30 & he still has upside. It's in his HEART!!!!
DKeller; was just trying to be funny, meant no offense. Even got the message all turned around. Yours was there 1st. Thank you for letting me know about what we're using Suh's refund, refund, refund, refund(reminds me of "Breaking Away") for!
Cheers!