Tuesday, August 09, 2016

To Listen to S. Fla. Media (print, tv, & radio, plus fans), the Dolphins are Doomed

    So, less than 2 weeks into training camp and before the first pre-season game, the Dolphins are destined to have a losing record, Tannehill will be horrific,  and the O-Line is worse than last year; oh, and there is zero running game.

   It has gotten bad in Dolphins land, so bad that we now start each season with dread and dismay, instead of hope and excited anticipation.  And Frankly, it is the media's
fault wth a strong showing by the defeatist fan base.

The negativity becomes self perpetuating.  Why can't we start the season with hope and wonder?   I'll go first.  We have  more depth than last year, better talent, and better health.  I see double digit wins on the horizon.   Now you!
Like This Article ? :

5 comments

avatar

I agree with everything you say! I believe that the Phins are going to be a playoff team.

avatar

I agree with everything you say! I believe that the Phins are going to be a playoff team.

avatar

I'm not a defeatist, but I am a realist. Miami needs to change from a wimpy, Philbinesque finesse team to a no-nonsense, tough, nasty, punch-you-in-the-face physical team on both offense and defense. But, it appears that Gase is IMO another Philbin with a finesse-style offense in mind. He's even using Philbin's o-line... the same o-line that can't run block or pass block if their lives depended on it!

avatar

Personally I think this is the best coaching staff in Miami since the Jimmy Johnson era. I also think this is a solid team with a plethora of playmakers, including the offensive line, quarterback and running back. This is a no excuses year and I don't expect any. This will be a tough team to beat this year. watch them shock all of the naysayers week 1..

avatar

If we stay healthy, 10-6. If we don't, 6-10